2 months ago
Cynthia Jimenez - Counselor361.776.1683 Ext 2251
- Teach kids how to identify bullying and how to stand up to it safely
- A creative, innovative and educational website designed for elementary school students to learn about bullying prevention, engage in activities and be inspired to take action.
- Fun educational songs and videos for your child that teach kindness, respect and courage.
- Digital awareness for parents. What is Cyberbullying? What steps can my child take to prevent Cyberbullying?
- Title I Statewide School Support and Family & Community Engagement Initiative
- Positive Action - GJM partners with Connections Individual & Family Services to promote a healthy and positive lifestyle.
- Parent resource page for Kelso's Choice. Kelso's Choice is a conflict resolution curriculum that teaches conflict management skills for children Pre-K through 5th grade.